There are several ways to join Friends & RPCVs of Guyana:
1. Become a FROG Member! A member is a person who pays dues either through FROG or the National Peace Corps Association (NPCA). All proceeds from membership fees go towards the FROG Grants fund and other FROG projects. All FROG Members receive the following benefits:
- Letter acknowledging membership and survey to fill out regarding their expectations and interest (i.e. volunteering, fundraising, board, etc) in FROG.
- Discount on Calendars, T-shirts and other FROG merchandise
- FROG Newsletter
- If interested, name will appear on website or newsletter as an official FROG member
- Access to vote on Board elections
By joining through the NPCA, you receive, in addition to those listed above, the following benefits:
- The NPCA quarterly publication, WorldView Magazine
- Representation in the governing of NPCA through the Board of Directors
- NPCA credit card and discounts on auto insurance through GEICO
- Investment opportunities through the Calvert Foundation/NPCA Microenterprise Program (MEP) offering global micro-loans
- Social networking through our website at community.peacecorpsconnect.org, as well as fan groups on Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter
- Eligibility for $10,000 scholarship at the School for international Training Graduate institute in Brattleboro, VT
- Every newly Returned Peace Corps Volunteer gets their first year of membership with the NPCA for FREE.
3. Become a FROG Volunteer! There are a number of ways you can donate your time to FROG. Short term and long term volunteer positions are available and we are always looking for new Board members. Without volunteers, FROG will not be able to function as a small but thriving organization!
If you have membership questions or are interested in volunteering, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.