Join us now!
1. Sign up for our monthly newsletter!
2. Become a FROG Member!
Members pay dues to the National Peace Corps Association. All proceeds go towards the FROG Grants Fund and other FROG projects. All FROG members receive the following benefits:
- Letter acknowledging membership
- Discount on calendars, t-shirts, and other FROG merchandise
- FROG newsletter
- Your name will appear on the website and newsletter as a member
- Vote during board elections
By joining through the NPCA, you also receive:
- NPCA quarterly WorldView Magazine
- NPCA credit card
- NPCA governing representation at the Board of Directors
- Calvert Foundation/NPCA Microenterprise Program investment opportunities, offering global micro-loans
- Eligibility for a $10,000 scholarship at the School for International Training Graduate Institute
- Every new RPCV gets his/her first year of membership with the NPCA for free!
3. Follow FROG on Facebook!
- Find us on Facebook and sign up for our newsletter!
4. Become a FROG Volunteer!
- Short term and long term volunteer positions are available, and we are always looking for new board members
- If you have membership questions or are interested in volunteering, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org